Natural Raffia Fringed Anyon Vase
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
This beautiful vase will capture the attention of every guest and family member!
Designed by Lindsay Anyon Brier, this woven vase will look lovely anywhere in your house. Use as statement accent decor on your shelves or coffee table. Fill with faux or fresh flowers (comes with a glass insert!) to highlight the beautifully dyed, silky sisal. Bundle with other beautiful handwoven vases and place next to an accent lamp on an end table.
A couple additional vase styling tips: serve chilled white wine in it at your next dinner party or organize your wooden spoons on the countertop. This might just be the most versatile vase you’ve ever purchased!
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda where sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of several days in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 4.5” D x 7.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia, sweetgrass, and sisal fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
Lindsay Anyon Brier has an innate talent for beautifully curating rooms and environments. As a master of a contemporary look inspired by classic aesthetics, Lindsay has designed several high-profile homes and we’re sure that her Anyon Collection from KAZI will bring joy to all who select her charming, ethical pieces. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of several days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.