Work With Us
We are currently hiring for a:
Brief Job Description:
- Have a thirst for helping others, fair trade, and sustainability in fashion
- Greet customers, share about our unique handmade products, assist with sales
- Operate the cash register
- Learn about and assist with inventory management
- Enter new inventory into our point of sale and e-commerce platform
- Unpack new shipments from around the world, print bar codes and assist with tagging and merchandising
- Pack & ship online orders
- Assist with marketing projects, event planning, store displays, and more!
The ideal candidate will be a people-person who loves chatting with customers and works hard to create a welcoming environment in our shop! Since you'll often work independently and often while the owner might not be around, you must have a drivers license and be at least 18 years old.
Perks of the Job: In order to learn the products, you’ll be asked to pick out your favorite products and use them as a tool to assist customers. You will also be allowed to pick out products you like for free when we are restocking or ordering new stock.
Pay: $15/hourly wage
Hours: Our current opening is for weekdays, 2-4 days a week. Hours could be 12-5p or 2p-7p depending on availability.
To apply, please email us your resume at CS@maisonsoleil.com.