5" Dipped Black & Copper Planter
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
These unique planters are ideal for adding a pop of color and flair to any home organization need or your favorite plant!
Designed by Laura Hodges, these handwoven planters can elevate any storage need, or fill with your favorite plant. When walking into a room decorated with these planters you will find peace and serenity in the handmade weave with the rich colors and texture. The possibilities are endless for this multipurpose piece!
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda where raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of over a week in remote regions of Uganda.
- Approximately 5” D x 5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Uganda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.