Zera Woven Bowls - Indigo & Tea
With each piece spiraling outwards and upwards, the Local + Lejos Zera Bowl offers sturdy and fun storage or stylish flair to your home. Use Small and Medium Zeras to hold jewelry, fruit, or your little odds and ends. Use the Zera Large Tray to entertain or for daily use on your console table. Or leave them empty, hang them on the wall, and let them speak for themselves!
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Available in White & Tea; Blush, White & Tea; and Indigo & Tea.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl, and 5-7 days to weave a large tray.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″d, medium bowl 12″d, large tray 16″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.