Prism Woven Bowls
For the design of the Local + Lejos Collection Prism pattern, designer Sheeva combined colors from her native land, Los Angeles, and the native land of our artisan women, Rwanda. Bringing together the teal of the Pacific Ocean and the pink tones of the East African sunrise to give you the perfect reminder of warmer months, wherever you may be.
The Handwoven Details
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Available in Light Pink & Teal and Coral & Teal.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl, and 5-7 days to weave a large tray.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″ d, medium bowl 12″ d, large tray 16″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.