7" Banana Bark Speckled Catch All
Our catch all woven baskets are perfect for just about anything! Use these stunning home decorations as bathroom storage. Organize your bedroom accessories with these durable, handwoven baskets. These chic home accessories can be beautiful accent decor in your home office or the perfect size for a deep fruit basket on your counter top.
Made with the highest quality of materials, all of our designs are inspired by an understanding of the deep culture in Uganda and would make a beautiful addition to any home.
These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women across Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weaver together raffia and grass to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 7”D x 2” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Avoid major temperature changes when possible or moisture build up.